Glass clothes lockers
Materials design of glass clothes lockers: Locker doors 8 mm thick made of hardened safety glass with chamfered edges and polished sides. Locker body is made of high pressure laminate(HPL) thickness 4mm,8mm and 12mm. The glass with printed motif is made on the Rho Vetrocer printer with inorganic ceramic inks resistant to scratch and damp environment. Print resolution up to 800 dpi.
Motifs can be selected from our database here or from the range available at the architect, we even provide the option of customised motifs processed by our graphic designer.
- The locker has been designed with greater attention to safety and vandal-proof features, it is a modular structure (the lockers are installed side-by-side) the edge can be terminated with a HPL board or glass with any motifs: e.g. a promotion banner. The framework of locker is made of anodised aluminium.
- Sections strengthen the side for hinge installation and support the material around lock positions.
- The hinge is mounted on a strong bearing aluminium section sized 55×80 mm.
- Locker plinth made of aluminium square tubing sized 30x30x2mm. Supporting struts adjustable in height and able to compensate for the floor gradient by ± 15 mm.
- Water parks and pools
- Background wellness centers, fitness clubs, hotels, and where customers demand design with an emphasis on individual solution of premises
- Rehabilitation and massage
- Spa facilities